General criteria and limitations
- Qualifying tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations are eligible to apply for grants consistent with the purpose of the foundation to which they are applying.
- Applicants may be required to submit additional information regarding their current tax-exempt status if they are otherwise deemed eligible to receive grant funds.
- Applicants that have previously received funds must be in good standing with respect to any required status reports or other conditions imposed before submitting a new proposal.
After you apply
- Applicants will receive an email acknowledging receipt of their application.
- If a grant is approved, the grantee may be required to sign and return a grant agreement prior to receiving funds.
- Progress reports and completion reports may also be required for approved grants.
For general inquires or questions please use the general inquiry form on the Foundation page.